Korean words related to entry 入(들 입)
The followings are the Korean words related to entry, like the entrance, entry into a country, payment, entry to a school, and newcomer in Korean language.
The common letter ‘입 [ip]’ came from the Chinese letter 入 which means “entry”. There are many more Korean words related to entry but these are very basic words using common.
entrance in Korean
entry into a country in Korean
payment in Korean
entry to a school in Korean
newcomer in Korean
Korean words related to “entry”
Many Korean words are related to Chinese characters which may be easier for some of you to memorise.
Refer to ‘[ ]’ for pronunciation.
Reading Korean letters is easier than you think. Visit here for the eLearning app!
- Korean Words – Are Koreans Cannibals?
- Korean words related to nation
- Your Korean Name from Chinese
- Korean words related to foods
- Things to know before travelling to Korea
- Why you should learn the Korean Language?
- How to Study TOPIK in SEOUL Korean Language Centre
Check all Korean language courses of SEOUL Korean language Centre.
Register for a trial lesson.
Try our free online Korean alphabet course.
If you are not a beginner, test your level with online Korean placement test.
If you have any enquiry, contact Seoul Korean LC.