Korean Language - Upper-Intermediate 1
The 1st bridge course to advanced Korean course, almost talking in Korean
- – Duration : 12 weeks of 1.5 hours lesson/week
- – Type: ONLINE via ZOOM Cloud Meeting
- – Course Fee: $330 (exclusive of registration and material fee)
- – TOPIK II Preparation Course
- – Every Sun 3:15 pm to 4:45 pm, commencing on 13 Feb 2022
You will learn
- 1과: 신입생 환영회를 한다고 해요. They say ther will be a welcome party for new students.
- 2과: 방을 바꿔 달라고 해 봐. Ask to have your room changed.
- 3과: 비가 이렇게 많이 올 줄 몰랐어요. I didn’t know that it would rain this much.
- – 서울대 한국어 3A (Seoul National University 3A) Student Book
- – 서울대 한국어 3A (Seoul National University 3A) Workbook
This textbook is up to the new TOPIK II Syllabus. Students can aim TOPIK II Level 4 upon completion of all the Intermediate Korean language courses.
Should you have not completed the Intermediate 6 course at our centre, you have to verify your suitability for the Upper-Intermediate 1 course by taking the Intermediate 6 Level Test.
The result of Intermediate 6 Level Test will be assessed by the teacher to determine the suitability of the test-taker to attend Upper-Intermediate 1 Korean Course.
Please kindly email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 9721-2433 to prompt an evaluation.
Why is this course online?
Since the COVID-19, it is mandatory to wear masks in an in-person lesson. However, with a mask on, it is impossible to see the mouth of the student.
This is detrimental to students who are learning to speak the language for the first time as the teacher would not be able to check on her/his mouth shape when practising the pronunciation.
What's happening in Live ZOOM Class?
Not your level?
You can check the other Korean classes here.
We provide the most interactive basic Korean classes and courses in Singapore.
Call 9721 2433, email to email@example.com