New to TOPIK? Don’t know how the questions will be like?
Here’s a little introductory guidance on TOPIK I reading, to help you understand the 5 question types in TOPIK reading section for beginners.
TOPIK Reading Question Type 1
<보기>와 같이 ( )에 들어갈 가장 알맞은 것을 고르십시오.
Choosing the most appropriate one to be in the bracket( ) as shown in the example.
- 같이-like, to be same as
- 들어갈-to go into
- 가장-the most
- 알맞은-to fit in, appropriate
- 고르십시오-choose, select
TOPIK Reading Question Type 2
다음을 읽고 맞지 않는 것을 고르십시오.
Choosing the in-correct one after reading following passage.
- 다음-next, following
- 읽고-read and then
- 맞지 않는-not suitable, not correct
TOPIK Reading Question Type 3
다음을 읽고 중심생각을 고르십시오.
Choosing the main idea after reading following passage.
- 중심-central, core, important
- 생각-thinking, idea
TOPIK Reading Question Type 4
다음을 순서대로 맞게 나열한 것을 고르십시오.
Arranging sevral passage in correct sequence to make sense.
- 순서대로-in sequence, in order
- 맞게-correctly, suitably
TOPIK Reading Question Type 5
이 글의 내용과 같은 것을 고르십시오.
Choosing the one that is the same as the content of the text.
- 글-writing, text
- 같은-same, to be alike
The solution to these 5 types of Questions
- Everything You should know about TOPIK in 2022
- Writing Rules in TOPIK II
- Practice TOPIK past papers online
- How to study TOPIK at SEOUL Korean language centre.
- Our students achieves TOPIK II level 5 in her 1st attempt.
- Review: If you intend to take Korean language, I strongly recommend Seoul Korean language centre.
Official TOPIK Website.
Check all Korean language courses of SEOUL Korean language Centre.
Register for a trial lesson.
Try our free online Korean alphabet course.
If you are not a beginner, test your level with online Korean placement test.
If you have any enquiry, contact Seoul Korean LC.