Korean words related to place
The followings are the Korean words related to ‘place’, like the ‘cafe’, ‘restaurant’, ‘cinema’, ‘super market’, and ‘shopping mall’ in Korean.
These are very basic words using common. If you learn more, try to learn Korean using our online Korean word practice program related to the place.
- Cafe is written as ‘카페’ and read as [kah-peh] in Korean
- Restaurant is written as ‘레스토랑’ and read as [leh-seu-toh-lang] in Korean
- Cinema is written as ‘시네마’ and read as [see-neh-mah] in Korean
- Supermarket is written as ‘슈퍼마켓’ and read as [shoo-puh-mah-ket] in Korean
- Shopping mall is written as ‘쇼핑몰’ and read as [shoh-ping-mol] in Korean
These Korean words are relatively easy to memorise as they are derived from English and hence similar to English.
Check all Korean language courses of SEOUL Korean language Centre.
Register for a trial lesson.
Try our free online Korean alphabet course.
If you are not a beginner, test your level with online Korean placement test.
If you have any enquiry, contact Seoul Korean LC.