Korean Language - Intermediate 5
The 5th course of Intermediate Korean course, more interactive and conversational
- – Duration : 12 weeks of 1.5 hours lesson/week
- – Type: ONLINE via ZOOM Cloud Meeting
- – Course Fee: $320 (exclusive of registration and material fee)
- – TOPIK II Preparation Course
- – Every Saturday 3:00pm to 4:30pm, starting on 22 April 2023
You will learn
- 13과: 주변이 조용해서 살기 좋아요. Living conditions are good because the neighborhood is quiet.
- 14과: 여기서 사진을 찍어도 돼요? May I take a picture here?
- 15과: 한국 생활에 익숙해졌어요. I’ve become used to living in Korea.
- – 서울대 한국어 2B (Seoul National University 2B) Student Book
- – 서울대 한국어 2B (Seoul National University 2B) Workbook
This textbook is up to the new TOPIK II Syllabus. Students can aim TOPIK II Level 4 upon completion of all the Intermediate Korean language courses.
Should you have not completed the Intermediate 4 course at our centre, you have to verify your suitability for the Intermediate 5 course by taking the Intermediate 4 Level Test.
The result of Intermediate 4 Level Test will be assessed by the teacher to determine the suitability of the test-taker to attend Intermediate 5 Korean Course.
Please kindly email at email@example.com or contact at 9721-2433 to prompt an evaluation.
Why is this course online?
Since the COVID-19, it is mandatory to wear masks in an in-person lesson. However, with a mask on, it is impossible to see the mouth of the student.
This is detrimental to students who are learning to speak the language for the first time as the teacher would not be able to check on her/his mouth shape when practising the pronunciation.
What's happening in Live ZOOM Class?
Not your level?
You can check the other Korean classes here.
We provide the most interactive basic Korean classes and courses in Singapore.
Call 9721 2433, email to firstname.lastname@example.org