Korean Language - Intermediate 3
The 3rd course of Intermediate Korean course, more interactive and conversational
- – Duration: 12 weeks of 1.5 hours lesson/week
- – Type: ONLINE via ZOOM Cloud Meeting
- – Course Fee: $310 (exclusive of registration and material fee)
- – TOPIK II Preparation Course
- – Every Sun 11:45 am to 1:15 pm, commencing on 16 Jan 2022
- – Every Mon 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm, commencing on 24 Jan 2022
You will learn
- 7과: 한옥마을이 어디에 있는지 아세요?
- 8과: 정말 속상하겠어요.
- 9과: 문의할 게 있는데요.
- – 서울대 한국어 2A (Seoul National University 2A)
- – SEOUL Korean Intermediate3 Worksheet
This textbook is up to the new TOPIK II Syllabus. Students can aim TOPIK II Level 3 upon completion of all the Intermediate Korean language courses.
Should you have not completed the Intermediate 2 course at our centre, you have to verify your suitability for the Intermediate 3 course by taking the Intermediate 2 Level Test.
The result of Intermediate 2 Level Test will be assessed by the teacher to determine the suitability of the test-taker to attend Intermediate 3 Course .
Please kindly email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 9721-2433 to prompt an evaluation.
Why is this course online?
Since the COVID-19, it is mandatory to wear masks in an in-person lesson. However, with a mask on, it is impossible to see the mouth of the student.
This is detrimental to students who are learning to speak the language for the first time as the teacher would not be able to check on her/his mouth shape when practising the pronunciation.
What's happening in Live ZOOM Class?
Not your level?
You can check the other basic classes here.
We provide the most interactive basic Korean classes and courses in Singapore.
Call 9721 2433, email to email@example.com