Korean Language - Intermediate 2
The 2nd course of Intermediate Korean course, more interactive and conversational
- – Duration : 12 weeks of 1.5 hours lesson/week
- – Type: ONLINE via ZOOM Cloud Meeting
- – Course Fee: $315 (exclusive of registration and material fee)
- – TOPIK II Preparation Course
- – Every Sat 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm, commencing on 04 June 2022
You will learn
- 4과: 옷이 좀 큰 것 같아요 The clothes seem a little too big? (ㄴ 것 같다, ~인 것 같다, 보다, ~았/있으면 좋겠다)
- 5과: 어디에 가면 좋을까요? Where would be a good place to go? (~ㄹ까요?, ~ㄹ 거예요, ~니까, ~고 나서)
- 6과: 비행기로 보내면 얼마예요? How much is it if I send it by airmail? (~라서, ~면 되다, ~ㄴ 것 같다)
- – 서울대 한국어 2A (Seoul National University 2A)
- – SEOUL Korean Intermediate2 Worksheet
This textbook is up to the new TOPIK II Syllabus. Students can aim TOPIK II Level 3 upon completion of all the Intermediate Korean language courses.
Should you have not completed the Intermediate 1 course at our centre, you have to verify your suitability for the Intermediate 2 course by taking the Intermediate 1 Level Test.
The result of Intermediate 1 Level Test will be assessed by the teacher to determine the suitability of the test-taker to attend Intermediate 2 Course .
Please kindly email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 9721-2433 to prompt an evaluation.
Why is this course online?
Since the COVID-19, it is mandatory to wear masks in an in-person lesson. However, with a mask on, it is impossible to see the mouth of the student. This is detrimental to students who are learning to speak the language for the first time as the teacher would not be able to check on her/his mouth shape when practising the pronunciation.
What's happening in Live ZOOM Class?
Not your level?
You can check the other basic classes here.
We provide the most interactive basic Korean classes and courses in Singapore.
Call 9721 2433, email to email@example.com