Korean Language - Intermediate 1
The 1st course of Intermediate Korean course, more Korean conversational practices!
- – Duration: 12 weeks of 1.5 hours lesson/week
- – Type: ONLINE via ZOOM Cloud Meeting
- – Course Fee: $320 (exclusive of registration and material fee)
- – Registration Fee: $20
- – TOPIK II Preparation Course
- – Every Tue 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm, commencing on 10 Oct 2023
You will learn
- 1과: 이 분은 누구세요? How do you do? (~라고 하다, ~려고, ~거나)
- 2과: 취미가 뭐예요? What is your hobby? (~는 것, ~줄 알다, ~지 않다)
- 3과: 콘서트에 가 봤어요? Have you ever been to a concert? (~아/어 보다, 동안, ~은/는/인데)
- – 서울대 한국어 2A (Seoul National University 2A)
- Student has to buy the SNU 1B Student’s Book from an external supplier
- – SEOUL Korean Intermediate1 Worksheet
This textbook is up to the new TOPIK II Syllabus. Students can aim TOPIK II Level 3 upon completion of all the Intermediate Korean language courses.
Should you have not completed the Pre-Intermediate at our centre, you have to verify your suitability for the Intermediate 1 course by taking the Pre-Intermeditate Level Test
The result of Pre-Inter Level Test will be assessed by the teacher to determine the suitability of the test-taker to attend Intermediate 1 Course.
Please kindly email at email@example.com or contact at 9721-2433 to prompt an evaluation.
Why is this course online?
Since the COVID-19, it is mandatory to wear masks in an in-person lesson. However, with a mask on, it is impossible to see the mouth of the student. This is detrimental to students who are learning to speak the language for the first time as the teacher would not be able to check on her/his mouth shape when practising the pronunciation.
What's happening in Live ZOOM Class?
Not your level?
You can check the other basic classes here.
We provide the most interactive basic Korean classes and courses in Singapore.
Call 9721 2433, email to firstname.lastname@example.org